Feeling down? It happens to all of us! If you’re having a rough day and you’re in need of a quick pick-me-up, it helps to save popular motivational quotes in a place where you can easily reach them.
By adding a few popular motivational sayings into the notes section of your phone, you’ll be able to read and reflect on the wise words of others. You might also want to jot them down on a sticky note you can hang on your computer monitor or bulletin board. Anywhere you can easily glance up and see them.
It’s especially important to choose quotes that speak to you and have meaning. That way, they’ll be the most helpful to cheer you up and motivate you when you’re down.
15 Popular Motivational Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes to give you that extra push when you need it:
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.
- Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
- Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
- Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune.
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
- If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
Is your job getting you down?
Then you might need a change! And Happy Faces Personnel Group can help. To learn more about our open jobs, visit our job page today.