Having a rough week? From time to time, you may not always feel like leaping out of bed, grabbing a cup of coffee and launching yourself into a joyous eight hours. But you can pick up your mood and put a spring in your step—it just takes the right mindset to improve your attitude.
15 Motivational Quotes to Boost Your Workday
Your career outlook is entirely up to you! If you’re feeling like you need some words of wisdom, just check out these 15 quotes as presented by one of the leading staffing agencies in Augusta, GA—Happy Faces Personnel Group!
Inspiring Your Personal Best
- So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible. —Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth
- Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend: —Walt Disney
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
- Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.—Michael Scott, The Office
- You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.—Mahatma Gandhi
- Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Getting the Motivation to Work Hard
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.—Thomas Edison
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.—Salvador Dali
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.—Jack London
Convincing Yourself to Never Give Up
- Fight till the last gasp. —William Shakespeare, Henry VI
- The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me? —Ayn Rand
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. —Truman Capote
Working smarter, not harder:
- If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.— Ernest Hemingway
- If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe.—Abraham Lincoln
Oh, the places you’ll go!
In the words of Dr. Suess, you never know what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The world is at your fingertips—so get inspired and get ahead in your career!