As the weather gets warmer, you may find it harder to stay focused at work. Whether you’re dreaming of an upcoming vacation or just wish you were outside, warmer weather can diminish your productivity. So what can you do to get back on track?
Ten Inspirational Quotes for Your Day
Sometimes it just takes a few inspirational words to get your mind refocused. Consider any of the following:
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” (Michael Jordan)
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” (Thomas Edison)
- “Be strong—you never know who you are inspiring!” (unknown)
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who didn’t realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” (Thomas Edison)
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” (Carlos Castaneda)
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstien.” (H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” (Yoda)
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” (Will Rogers)
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose!” (Dr. Seuss)
How to Use Your Favorite Quotes
Put them somewhere you’ll see frequently throughout your workday. This could include:
- Your desktop screensaver.
- A pop-up reminder in your phone.
- Printed and posted in your cubicle.
- Framed and sitting on your desk.
- Even jotted onto a post-it note.
Wherever you choose to display your favorite motivational quotes, keep them in a place you can quickly glance when you need a little pick-me-up during the workday.
In Need of Something New?
Maybe a daily confidence boost just isn’t working, and it’s time for a new job. And if that’s the case, just contact Happy Faces Personnel Group. We’ll work with you to understand your goals and help you find a job you love. To learn more, contact us today!